Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Full Moon Fever

Tonight is a full moon. Some people out there tend to act a bit strange when this occurs. At work we call them Code 8's. Another term for these wacky folks is "loony". This term is derivative of the word lunar, hence the whole moon thing.

There's definitely something to this whole phenomenon. I've seen it first hand in my line of work. More arrests. More domestic situations. More problems in general. It seems to affect each person differently. Perhaps it only heightens their already nut bag persona. Kinda like when someone drinks too much and becomes even more annoying, furious, or happy than they usually are.

It truly does make perfect sense. The moon effects the tide, and we as humanoids are whatever percentage water. I'm not sure if there's official scientific documentation to back this up, but I'm a believer! After all, for many years my nicknames have been; Wolfman, Wolf, or Wolfie. I do tend to bite.

Speaking of which, I'm suddenly not feeling very well. I may have to go home sick. It's strange. My teeth and fingernails are really starting to hurt, and I could have sworn I shaved this morning.

4 comments:

Stefany said...

Oh, I know! Very true...

I love the moon and was looking forward to taking pictures tonight. Unfortunately, it's a bit cloudy here.
Ah, well. I'll try anyways and try not to attack a herd of sheep.

Stefany said...

By the way, do you watch football? If your a male that doesn't partake in this, you must be homosexual.

Any way, Browns dominated! Woo, woo! I acually said they would, and my brother laughed. YET, I also predicted the Giants to win Super Bowl last year! Ha!

p.s. I dislike football. But I do still root for the Brownies!

Stefany said...

p.p.s.
I commentd on more of your posts...

C. Louis Wolfe said...

So now I'm a flaming homosexual?! I'm sure glad you don't judge much you sassy little thing! Wait, do straight guys say sassy? ;^)~

I'm actually not much of a sports guy. I think it's 'cause my mom, God rest her soul, was a single parent, so she kinda forced me into sports in order for me to feel like I belonged. I don't know.

I do however like me some Jets action now and again. If I had to pick a favorite sport, it would be between fools ball & volley ball.

I too am a BIG fan of brownies! But w/o nuts please.