Thursday, October 16, 2008

We Don' Neeed No Steekin' Guns!

GUNS-GUNS-GUNS!

This afternoon was; Whata ya doin'? Wanna clean our guns, because we're your bosses and we don't want to!

When the BIG bosses "ask" you to clean their guns you, well..................clean their guns. I like these guys. They've been good to me. It's nice to be liked from the top. For most of my career it's been the other way around. Actually I don't mind. Besides, I'm getting paid to do it. I can certainly think of worse ways to make a buck!

They handed over three "Sigs". Short hand for Sig Sauers. When we first got them I didn't understand German and thought they were called "Six Hours". Silly me. They're German engineered semi-autos. A well made weapon used in many films and TV shows. Scully and Mulder both carried them on one of my favorite shows from the past; the X-Files.

I noticed they had removed the ammo from these bad boys. Smart thinkin'! It's me after all. It took almost two hours to clean all three. I'm a Virgo, and very meticulous. I'm sure they never have cleaned them so thorough. I decided to clean 'em in the back bathroom by JV. I worked so hard to clean those guns, I became physically exhausted! My back even ached. I should have propped the door open because eventually I was overcome by the fumes caused by the cleaning solvent. My immediate boss looked in and said my eyes were so red, he thought I was high, and I was! We have the best stuff stored in evidence. It's free too! Jus' kiddin'...............or am I?

Looking at my hands, besides the stink, the flesh is peeling off and the underside of my nails are black! Shoot, (get it) I'd better wash my hands again. They're really starting to bleed now! I'd also better give them their guns back. They may need 'em........................................Nah!

Welcome to Walmart!, gun enthusiasts. Buy one, get one free!

4 comments:

Stefany said...

I have always wanted to go to one of those shooting ranges.
Being my paranoid self, I think I will eventually own a gun when I'm on my own. Then I want to learn how to shoot the thing.
Better than those tazers. Actually, I'll probably own one of those, too.
I already have a pocket knife on my night stand.
I really am paranoid. It must be from my serial killer facination.

As for hoodies, why are you always getting on my case about them? I remember I already mentioned it once and you said the same thing.

Look, their comfortable. They have a built in hat/hood. Don't get me wrong, I still wear hats with a hoodie (my hat obsession).
They are a very easy clothing item to put on when you don't care (I NEVER care). And their more for the casual one who dislikes fuzzy v-neck sweaters. Or sweater vests.

We ain't hidin' fum no one, foo!

C. Louis Wolfe said...

Somethin' 'bout a woman w/weapons.....mmmmmmmmm

Stefany said...

Having a busy weekend?
You usually post around 3 times a day!

Hope things are going well...

C. Louis Wolfe said...

Stef-
Can you believe I've discovered a life? It won't last! Actually I'm at work now (stupid!) trying to come up w/a substantial,witty & engaging post. Thanks for checking up me. You rock! Hope your enjoying your weekend.