Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Somethings VERY Wrong!

Good morning one and none.

I woke up today feeling somewhat positive and glad to have done so. WTF! I must be going through some major, yet strange and wonderful life change. Haven fore fend (as Steve likes to say- Shakespeare?).

I'm certainly not prepared for this, however I know it won't last and will be short lived. I'm an optimistic pessimist after all. It's a beautiful day, but I expect rain!

On the other hand, I may have forgot to mention that my immediate supervisor is off ALL week! Hooray! Huzzah!, and all that $h!t.

Nice guy, but occasionally a HUGE pain in the @$$ to work for. I'm trying to swear less for the kiddies sake. Of course I'm being very brave to hide behind my semi anonymous blog of which he is totally unaware exists!

OK, back to doing nothing! Where's that coffee and newspaper? Ah, ain't dis da life!

2 comments:

Stefany said...

My supervisor is luckily my cousin. I actually went home today (Oct. 8th) because I felt really dizzy and my hands were shaky (which isn't a good thing because my hands need to be VERY steady for the $hitty job I have).

Sigh, I'm going no where in life.

Hurray for pessimists!

C. Louis Wolfe said...

Stop drinking so much coffee! Seriously, if it persists, you'd better get checked out. Have you been stressin' lately?


Where do you want to go?