Thursday, October 9, 2008

Morning, Just Morning- Not Good- Not Bad

While looking at the broken mirror at work, contemplating another 500 years of bad luck, I noticed my (famous to myself) "CVS Incident" injury has not fully healed. Maybe It'll leave a scar. I heard chicks dig scars, don't they? What about emotional scars. Got plenty of 'em. I can turn myself inside out and show you if you'd like. It would be gross, but kinda cool.

To learn about the famous/infamous CVS Incident", you'll have to scroll way down on my blog and click on the thingy that says (I think) older posts. Or you can just leave.

GOOD DAY SIR!

2 comments:

Stefany said...

I shall look later... I swear!

C. Louis Wolfe said...

Don't swear! It's not very becoming of a woman unless your workin' the mines, pumpin' gas, or drivin' a big rig whilst smokin' cee-gars!

Oh, or if you lose at poker!