Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Goodbye Columbus

I was just pondering yesterdays holiday. Around here schools were off, banks were closed, and there was no mail delivery. It's actually kind of a lame holiday. I'm sure kid's love it 'cause they get the day off. Adults, or those pretending to be like myself, STILL have to work, and attempt to pay late bills that won't be delivered on time.

I mean what's up with this Chris dude? He sailed the ocean blue in 14 something, something. He apparently didn't even really discover America, at least on purpose. He thought the world was round, but that's because he had a high stakes bet ridin' on it!

Lame holiday. Wolf Day would be so much better. I'll be meeting with the president over drinks and dinner tonight. Perhaps I'll bend his ear. Enacting a holiday after me would be the ONE good thing he did while in office. I should also say goodbye as he'll be getting' the boot soon! YEE-HA Little Doggy! Giddy up pardner. We're runnin' ya outta town and puttin' ya out ta pasture.

No comments: