Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Mornings Suck Pre-Coffee Intake

Greetings ladies and gentleman, boys and girls of all ages. Especially girls 30 and up!

I'd like to share a sampling of some of my favorite catch phrases to start your day. Most of them feel really good to say, and I usually like to say them VERY loud, which tends to infuriate my bosses.

Hold on tight, 'cause here we go!

- SON OF A BITCH!

- OH FOR CRAPS SAKES!

- CRAP ON A STICK!

- I'M ABSOLUTELY FURIOUS!

- WAIT FOR IT!

- ..............OR NOT!

- REALLY?!

I'm quite sure there's a few more. Perhaps someone out there in deep dark cyberspace can remind me. There's a buck in it for you. How's that for dangling the proverbial carrot?

Wishing you all a day. My cleaning ladies are arriving today. They'd better be. My place is RIPE!

2 comments:

Stefany said...

Cleaning ladies? Geisha girl? $5,000 sunglasses???

Any way, I tend to say, "You scared the CHRIST out of me."

Doesn't make a lot of sense.

By the way, I'm not religious at all...

C. Louis Wolfe said...

If you actually knew me Stef, you could say; "You scared the CHRIS out of me!"
Get it? It's my name, although I'm NOT comparing myself in ANY way to Christ.

I made a funny! I sure hope God has a sense of humor or I'm in big trouble........again!