Friday, October 31, 2008

HAPPY HALLOWEEN

Waiting for The Great Pumpkin- Part 2

OK, I'll admit this may have been a mistake! First off, I think I came a day too early. I froze my @$$ off last night! Not only that, but Linus stole my security blanket and apparently was quite cozy and warm using both! Linus had the complete audacity to drink all the milk as well as eat all the Teddy grahams.

I also don't think he's bathed for quite sometime. I was kind and did not wish to embarrass him so I didn't bring it up. Boy is he ripe! Despite being outside in the fresh air, I still feel like I'm drowning in B.O.!

I've tried to make small talk, but all he wants to talk about is The Great Pumpkin. Great Pumpkin this. Great Pumpkin that. Prattling on and on. Blah, blah, blah. Yadda, yadda, yadda. He wouldn't talk about anything else. At first it was interesting to hear, but It got to be very annoying very fast. At this point, The Great Pumpkin doesn't seem so great. In fact if I see him tonight, I might carve him up and make pies & muffins for my friends and family. To hell with the toys, gifts, and candy. I'm gettin' hungry!

To top it all off, when he wasn't talking about The Great Pumpkin, he and Sally were texting back and forth. Pretty damn rude and inconsiderate if you ask me! I'll tough it out because I promised Linus and 'cause I wanna see this pumpkin dude for myself. I'll tell ya what though, I'm missing Violets Halloween party, and tricks or treats for this. Linus better come through or he'll owe me restitution.

No comments: