Thursday, October 9, 2008

In My Life............................

Heard this on the radio today. Do people still listen to the radio?

There are places I remember
All my life, though some have changed.
Some forever, not for better.
Some have gone and some remain.

All these places had their moments,
With lovers and friends I still can recall.
Some are dead and some are living.
In my life, I've loved them all.

But of all these friends and lovers,
there is no one compared with you,
And these memories lose their meaning,
When I think of love as something new.

(Chorus)
Though I know I'll never lose affection,
For people and things that went before.
I know I'll often stop and think about them.
In my life I love you more.

(Repeat chorus)

In my life I love you more.





I wish I wrote that, but I didn't. I think some guy from England named John something or other did. A long time ago he was in some band with a dumb name. I think it had to do with a type of insect. I don't think the song charted, and from what I recall the band never really took off, breaking up after one or two albums, or was it Cd's

2 comments:

Stefany said...

Love sick much?

C. Louis Wolfe said...

I'm so love sick I'm puking hearts & flowers. Maybe I'm just sick, or mayhaps ate something that didn't agree w/my sensitive tummy.