Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Todays (Change in) Forecast

Cranky! Followed by furious front moving in from the North East. There's an 85% chance of a $h!t storm with possible combination of hot air complaining. Due to the expected severity of hurricane Wolfe, expect local flooding. Stay tuned to this blog for periodic updates.

To quote Charles Brown, AKA Charlie to his close friends, or Chuck To Peppermint Patty; "AAUGH!"



NOTE- VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE:
10/08/08 08:48hrs. Originally I thought it was "UUUGGGHH", however after watching a Peanuts special on TV I stand and occasionally sit corrected, (see above). This has been a public service announcement to myself.

5 comments:

Rennie said...

Yeah, that's what your horoscope called for. Sorry. I had a lousy day as well.

C. Louis Wolfe said...

At least we had lousy days seperately (sp?) together. :-(

C. Louis Wolfe said...

Oh, & in my case it's usually a "horrorscope".

Stefany said...

What sign are you? Scorpio? I'm a gemini which perfectly fits me. I really do have 2 personalities and MANY, MANY interests.

Joy! (half personality)

Ugh! (other half personality)

C. Louis Wolfe said...

I'm a VIRGO, so beware. I have about 35 different personalities, but the meds seem to keep them quiet.

Gemini? Isn't that the sign w/the twins? I happen to be one, as well as my cyber stalker Rennie.