Saturday, October 11, 2008

MRI Part II, Or Do Not Read This post Until You've Read The Post Below this one!

I forgot to mention after all that hooey, that there was one more small bit of comic genius that occurred. My right knee had been bothering me the past few days. In all the paper work it asked for specific details of the injury(S) and locations on my bod. I must have filled in right knee about fifteen times.

When I was getting set up for the MRI, the guy was looking through the paperwork I had filled out. He said I was there for my LEFT knee! That's what was specified on the doctors prescription. DOH!

I asked the guy if he was dyslexic, to which he replied no. I told him to just photo copy the paperwork in reverse so I wouldn't have to re do it. He seemed to accept that. I woke up at 2am this morning wondering how that worked out for him. I'll have to make a call.

Hey, maybe I'll get to go back and get my right knee done. This time I'd better get a lollipop or I'm callin' my mom!

No comments: