Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Russian Proverb

"Happiness is not a horse; you cannot harness it."

Everyday in my local State newspaper they have a "thought for today" blurb inside the front page. I thought this was kind of interesting. Probably written and/or spoken by some manic depressive ancient Russian Bolshevik Czar. His name was probably Ivan (the not so bad) Boobinskov.

Das-vi-donya. (phonetically)


I'm bored. Besides I'm not very fond of horses.
Hey kid. Can ya bring that shovel over here a minute?!

2 comments:

Stefany said...

Yay! Thank you for comments. You listened!

Did you take notes or something? I didn't realize I included so much random stuff in my post...

You sent me an email? I don't check much, but I GUESS I'll check now...

Better be good!

P.S. It's "STEFANY" with an "F" not "STEPHANIE" with a "PH".
My parents thought it would be easier for me to spell at a young age...

C. Louis Wolfe said...

DON'T YELL AT ME!

Mother was ALWAYS yelling at me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

S-T-E-F-A-N-Y!